06 February 2011

We're Back..!!

We're Back..!!hahaha.. those are the words that coming from Mr J and Miss J to the new faces in America's Next Top Model also known as ANTM.. hee~ I want to post this POST because I want to update my blog and at the same time I want to tell you guys about ANTM.. they will coming soon in this Fabulous February.. arrgghhhhhhhh...!! I am so, so excited to watch this gorgeous, stylicious, high-fashion tv programme.. Fuuhhhhh.. luckily I already have those 14 lucky girls who get a chance to be the next America's Next Top Model.. here are the new face that will rock the house..
from left to right; Dominique, Kasia, Brittani, Monique, Mikaela, Angelia, Hannah, Dalya, Nicole, Sara, Alexandria, Ondrei, Jaclyn and Molly..

       hurmmm.. I really admire with BRITTANI the girl who stands 3rd from left.. huhuhu.. really hope she can make it to the final.. and really hope she could wins the competition.. hehehehe.... I think that's all for this topic.. Insya-Allah I will post another post about ANTM soon after their first episode this 23rd February 2011.. hee~

p/s : hahaha.. arinie post dalam English kowt.. hahaha.. suke2.. improve my English gak kan at the same time

~Love Amer~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment